- CE Program Announcement Text (PDF - 115 KB) — Inform your community and colleagues about the safe infant sleep curriculum for nurses using this announcement.
- CE Program Matte Article (PDF - 117 KB) — Add this article to your e-newsletter, blog, or other publications to promote the Nurses CE on SIDS Risk Reduction.
- CE Promotional Flyer (PDF - 200 KB) — Print this flyer and take copies with you to get the word out about the Nurses CE on SIDS Risk Reduction.
Help further promote this opportunity by sharing these messages with your social media followers.
- Nurses: Earn 1.1 #CE credit hours by completing this free, online activity on safe infant sleep. http://1.usa.gov/1RRqT5A #SafeToSleep
- Are you a nurse working w/ infants? Learn to keep baby safe during sleep w/ this free, online #CE activity. http://1.usa.gov/1RRqT5A #SafeToSleep
- Nurses: Parents trust you when it comes to infant safe sleep. Complete this free, online #CE activity today: http://1.usa.gov/1RRqT5A. #SafeToSleep
- FREE for nurses: Infant sleep safety #CE based on @AmerAcadPeds most recent recommendations. http://1.usa.gov/1RRqT5A #SafeToSleep
- #SafeToSleep offers this free, online continuing education opportunity for nurses that features the latest safe infant sleep recommendations from the @American Academy of Pediatrics. Sign up today and earn 1.1 credit hours! http://1.usa.gov/1RRqT5A
- Attention nurses! Parents trust you when it comes to infant sleep safety. Make sure you know the latest info. Take advantage of this free, online continuing education opportunity, worth 1.1 credit hours. http://1.usa.gov/1RRqT5A #SafeToSleep
- Nurses: You play an important role in reducing the risk of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) and other sleep-related causes of infant death. Brush up on the basics with this free, online continuing education activity, and earn 1.1 credit hours. http://1.usa.gov/1RRqT5A #SafeToSleep